DHADAK KAMGAR UNION – A Crusade Against Injustice – Exploitation And Malpractices In Business – Industry And Labour Oriented Establishments And OrganizationsSeptember 5, 2021
A Crusade Against Injustice – Exploitation And Malpractices In Business – Industry And Labour Oriented Establishments And Organizations
By Prominent Labour Leader & Crusader Editor ABHIJEET RANE
DHADAK KAMGAR UNION was established & registered on 28th April, 2011. Started with few hundred workers now it has registered membership of about 5,97,839 in around 3587 industrial units and self-employed personnel enterprises.
DHADAK KAMGAR UNION is recognized by most government, semi government, corporate groups and private sector companies as a trustworthy rational and ethical trade union which takes care of worker’s interests but at the same time balances it in such a way that industry is also able to progress & grow to achieve it’s target.
ABHIJEET RANE himself is a fighter, warrior and achiever with a difference because though a powerful and popular union leader he has proved himself as a successful businessman, media network’s performer and social educational cultural sports activist.
DHADAK KAMGAR UNION has a reputation for non-violent peaceful constructive actions and negotiations with employers and managements taking them into confidence to contribute their best to benefit the permanent, casual employees and even contract laborers.
DHADAK KAMGAR UNION has a powerful presence and demanding commanding position in & around MMRDA & MIDC area spread across Mumbai, Thane, Raigad and Palghar districts plus remarkable existence in Kolhapur, Sangli, Nashik, Nagpur, Naded, Pune, Aurangabad, Amravati, Ratnagiri, Jalna, Bhusawal industrial hubs and in many cities like Delhi, Banglore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Surat, Rajkot, Lucknow, Kanpur, Bhopal, Mussoorie, Ujjain, Indore etc.
From Rickshaws Taxis Tempos Dumpers Tankers owners and drivers to star hotels reputed hospitals, famous film and entertainment companies and well known corporate houses DHADAK KAMGAR UNION has impressive following among employees and respectful acceptance from employers.
First negotiations and only if unavoidable then confrontation is method of ‘DHADAK’S finding solutions for disputes or differences between workers and owners so with minimum agitations and demonstrations DHADAK has achieved maximum stability, security and facilities for workers.
A unique and exceptional feature of DHADAK KAMGAR UNION is that it’s not affiliated to any other umbrella trade union body nor influenced by any political party. It’s independent and self-supportive trade union having made inroads into almost every kind of industrial activity.
DHADAK KAMGAR UNION has very cordial relations with central and state Govt.s labor related departments and officials in charge of welfare, reforms, legal protection for laborers so generally DHADAK KAMGAR UNION’S letters , demands and notices are given priority and sympathetic hearing and treated with focused attention to arrive at amicably acceptable solutions.
ABHIJEET RANE is not affiliated to any particular political party but has widespread support & respect among most of the party leaders, ministers, people’s representatives and IAS & IPS bureaucrats and administrative staff members so under ABHIJEET RANE’S positive, effective, innovative and creative leadership DHADAK KAMGAR UNION has tremendous goodwill and support in labour related government infrastructure.
Even in private & public business commerce industry and professional circles ABHIJEET RANE & his DHADAK KAMGAR UNION is upheld as a trustworthy reasonable responsible and dependable employees and workers representative organization always balancing well between both the employers and employees, owners and workers!
DHADAK KAMGAR UNION has made it’s lasting impression on the arena of trade union movement in Maharashtra and considered as the roll model of trade union standing high in recognition , reputation, recognition.
ABHIJEET RANE is GENERAL SECRETARY of DHADAK KAMGAR UNION while other office bearers are as below :
1 Smt. Anagha Rane
- Shri Amol Rane
- Shri Ramjas Yadav
- Shri Prakash Pawar
- Ms. Manisha Yadav
DHADAK KAMGAR UNION has following wings and sub organizations in accordance with their areas of activities, Abhijeet Rane is President of DHADAK KAMGAR UNION MAHASANGH and under this mahasangh (Federation) 975 unions are associated with us. Few names are as follow :
- Dhadak Kamgar Union
- Dhadak All Film Kamgar Sanghtana
- Dhadak Auto Rickshaw Taxi Chalak Malak Union
- Dhadak Mathadi General Kamgar Union
- Dhadak Hawkers Feriwala Union
- Dhadak Gharelu Kamgar Sanghtana
- Dhadak Hospital Kamgar Union
- Dhadak Imarat Va Bandhkam Kamgar Union
- Dhadak School Van Owners Association
- Dhadak Poultry Farm Owners Association
- Dhadak Traders and Industrialists Association
12.Dhadak Private Security Gaurds and Bodygaurds Union
- Dhadak Private Vehicles Drivers Association
- Dhadak Sea Man Union
- Dhadal Teachers Association
16.Dhadak Health Officers and Employees Association
17.Dhadak Pollution Free Association
18.Dhadak Real Estate Agents Association
19.Dhadak Vanity Van Owners Association
20.Dhadak Car Washers Union
- Dhadak Octroi Agency Chalak Malak Sanghtana
- Dhadak Jewelry Laser Solder Machine Kamgar Union
23.Dhadak Ola Uber Cab Chalak Malak Sanghtana
24.Dhadak Flowers and Garland Sellers Sanghtana
25.Dhadak Bus Tours & Travels Owners Association
- Dhadak Special Educators, Allied Professionals and Resource Teachers Association
- Dhadak Salon, Parlours Spas Owners Union
- Dhadak Suthar Carpenter Union
- Dhadak Doctors Association
- Dhadak Drinking Water Supplier & Workers Assciation
- Dhadak Sewing Workers (Tailors) Union
- Dhadak Electric Contractors Association
- Dhadak Gym & Fitness Center Owners Association
- Dhadak Gym & Fitness Trainers & Workers Union
- Dhadak Medical Shop Owners Association
- Dhadak Key Makers Union
Our Dhadak Kamgar Union’s leading unit’s are as below :
- Central Dairy Aarey
- Worli Dairy
- Kurla Dairy
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park
- IIT Bombay
- The Taj Mahal Palace & Tower Hotel
- PVR Cinemas (India)
- Carnival Cinemas (India)
- IDBI Bank Mumbai
- Sales Tax and GST Offices Mumbai
- Hotel Pearl, Kolhapur
- M/s. Heaven on Earth Wellness Pvt.Ltd (Mumbai International Airtport)
- Amar Tea Pvt. Ltd.
- Hasmukh & Co. P.G.
- Dr. L.H. Hiranandani Hospital, Mumbai
- Bharatratna Dr. Babasahen Ambedkar Municipal General Hospital (Shatabdi Hospital)
- Micro Pneumatics Pvt. Ltd. (A Member of KITZ Group)
- Pri- Media Services Pvt. Ltd. DNA
- Raheja Universal Pvt. Ltd. (Raheja Group)
- Mobis India Ltd. (Hyundai Warehouse)
- Flipkart India
- Motilal Oswal Financial Service Ltd.
- M/s. Bombay Rayon Fashions Ltd.
- M/s. Gemological Science International Pvt. Ltd.
- M/s. Sunteck Realty Ltd.,
- Western Railways Car Shed (All Services Global Pvt. Ltd.)
- Central Railways Car Shed (A1 Facility & Property Managers Pvt. Ltd.)
- M/s. Equator Property Management Pvt. Ltd.
- Arnala Machchhimar Vividh Karykari Sahkari Sanstha Maryadit, Arnala Dist Palghar
Sicom Employees Welfare Association (SEWA) registered Trade Union of SICOM LTD (A Govt. of Maharashtra undertaking) has appointed Shri Abhijeet Rane as their Union President.
We are also doing social, cultural and education activities through our NGOs :
Abhijeet Rane Youth Foundation
The Great Maratha Educational Trust.
DHADAK KAMGAR UNION
Office Address: Dhadak Kamgar Bhavan, Bhandar Karyalaya, Opp Maharashtra Krushi Udyog Bhavan, Near Sankraman Studio, Western Express Highway, Aarey Milk Colony, Goregaon (East), Mumbai – 400 065
Registration No. ALC/Karyasan-17/10596
Mobile No.: 9870695130
Office Landline Contact No : 022-29276295 / 29277393 / 29272371
Email id: email@example.com